04 April 2008

More the merrier? Or less is more?

Is it possible that we might cast outside Zuppa? Or do we have so many people in Zuppa that we are trying to choose among us? I'm asking because I know people who would be screamingly excellent for this project.

Also, would we want non-Zuppa people to contribute to the blog? Or no?

Useless information: I have a copy of the play that has a picture of Juliet in a black shroud on the cover. Every time Peter sees it, he signs "gorilla." Perhaps we should have Juliet as an 800-pound-gorilla? No? Well, there's a joke in there somewhere...

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I don't know, man. This sounds to me like a David question. I'm open to it, but also feel like we already have a lot of people to draw on -- it's at this point a question of funding. I think. I don't know. David?

As to the gorilla: Ooooh, such a temptation to say, "That might be a good idea for NEXT year's show." But the thought of Heather or you in a gorilla costume is too good to pass up!